Aircraft Acceptance, Flight Testing and Delivery:
Our team of InternationalAircraft Flight Test Engineers have, a combined total of 40 years of extensive experience in aircraft acceptance and flight testing engineering of all type of Airbus, Boeing, Bombardier and Gulfstream aircraft. Ad Astra Consulting provide a niche proficiency, that will complement the requirements of the leasing companies and financial institutions who own and manage portfolios of various aircraft types.
Ad Astra Consulting exceptional aircraft acceptance, flight testing and technical services will:
- Ensure protecting the buyer's assets.
- Warrant accepting an aircraft from its manufacturer conforming to its intended design and performance capabilities.
- Accept an aircraft with satisfactory conditions and no defects for a high reliability operation
- Ensure adequate compensation from the manufacturer where requisite
From experience savings of between:
- 100,000-500,000$ per single isle aircraft
- 200,000- 1,000,000 $ per long range aircraft
Can be realized through conducting proper aircraft flight testing and the associated acceptance process.
During the aircraft acceptance and delivery phase Ad Astra Consulting can represent the leasing firm or financial institution, and their clients in performing the following tasks:
- Develop a customized Acceptance Flight Test Manual (AFTM) applicable to the relevant aircraft and engine type, to be used during the acceptance flight test to ensure that the aircraft complies with its design, performance capabilities and specification.
- Develop flight test plans and test procedures to be used for follow-on flight tests as required.
- Provide qualified Flight Test Engineers (FTEs) to work with the client's pilots as part of the essential acceptance crew during the acceptance of the aircraft from the manufacturer. The FTE will be responsible for monitoring the aircraft performance and behavior in-flight, gathering and recording test data and in-flight analysis.
Further provisions of:
- Carry out comprehensive aircraft documentation review.
- Ensure that the aircraft in compliance with all performance related guarantees and agreements signed as part of the aircraft's purchase agreement.
- Negotiate with the aircraft manufacturer the aircraft related commitment letter and reach to an agreement on the final compensation where applicable.
- Support the aircraft technical acceptance from the aircraft manufacturer and the transfer of its title to the new owner or lessee
- Carry out the aircraft registration with the intended aviation authority.
In addition at client request we can provide on-site aircraft inspection and completion support services to monitor the aircraft build process during the production cycle, ensuring its compliance to the specifications with minimum concessions.
Represent the leasing firm supporting the re-delivery of the aircraft at the end of the lease term through:
- Ensuring the aircraft in compliance with the lease return conditions through various inspections.
- Supporting the re-delivery flight test.
- Supporting the technical acceptance and transfer of title.
Aircraft Performance evaluation, aircraft Selection and Purchase Agreement support:
AD Astra Consulting team with their extensive and unique aircraft performance specialty and experience can provide the following services:
- Carry out comprehensive evaluation of the aircraft performance capabilities of the various aircraft programs and relevant engines to provide a suitable recommendation to the leasing company, financial institution or its clients that will assist them in selecting the right aircraft and engine type that corresponding to his planned fleet acquisition, upgrade and fit his mission requirements.
- Represent the leasing firm or financial institution in negotiating or supporting the negotiations of the various aircraft, engines and suppliers' contracts and agreements relating to the definition and purchase of suitable aircraft types ensuring achieving favorable commercial terms coupled with adequate warrantees, guarantees, and support that will safeguard the buyer's rights.
- Draft, negotiate and conclude various aircraft and engines performance guarantees, warrantees and service agreements with the aircraft and engines manufacturers, ensuring obtaining optimal terms and conditions with best favorable pricing, warrantees and support.
- Negotiate and recommend all aircraft related customization, systems selection and retrofit projects, including commercial terms and pricing negotiations, guaranteeing elevated safety, high operation efficiency and reduction in operating cost.
- Recommend to the buyer or his client the best aircraft definition & customization plan suitable to the relative aircraft that will fit the requirement of his operation ensuring safety enhancement and operation efficiency.
- Administrate and follow up on the various aircraft performance and operations related contracts signed with the aircraft and engines manufacturers, systems vendors and third party providers and raise and negotiate financial claims where applicable when a shortfall is detected and financial compensation is deemed necessary.
- Negotiate and follow up thoroughly on all aircraft and engines support contracts and delivery commitment letter agreements signed with the various aircraft and engines manufacturers relating to delivered aircraft performance, operation and systems, including tracking of all aircraft contractual allowances, credits and compensations where applicable.
- Continuously monitor the leased asset (aircraft and engines) during its lease period with the financial institution's client and carry out regular aircraft inspections to ensure that the aircraft is complying with the lease agreement and the operation and maintenance tasks and procedures.
- Assist the leasing firm or financial institution in the relocation of the aircraft to a new client and support the lease agreement and any addition operational and technical support service that the financial institution might require to place the aircraft with the new client.
- Prepare and carry out all necessary ground work required to guarantee successful introduction of the aircraft type into the buyer or his client's fleet, including the aircraft E-enabling or E-Operations infrastructure and assist the client in enhancing his in-house capability to support the aircraft